A Leading Japanese Group Company is looking for Accounts Assistant (Permanent) for one of its Singapore entity
· Company offers good work life balance and stability
Job Title: Accounts Assistant Position
Employment Term: Permanent
• Responsible for daily and monthly accounts payable
• Verify suppliers’ invoices, requests for payment, staff claims for reimbursement and credit card payment including overseas offices’ payments.
• Prepare GST report on monthly basis.
• Ensure accounting entries are posted timely and accurately.
• Assist in month end closing of accounts and year end audit requirement.
• Correspond with suppliers, respond to enquiries and resolve invoice discrepancies.
• Perform reconciliations and balances confirmations.
• Maintain audit trail for accounts payable related matters.
• Ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Minimum ITE / Diploma in Accounting, or with Accounting Certificates.
• Minimum 1 year relevant working experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
• Good team member and can also work independently to complete tasks on time.
• Working hours & day: Monday to Friday. 9am to 5pm
• Probation: 6 months (early confirmation depending on individual performance)
• Availability : immediate, short notice, 1 month
• Reporting line: Accounts Executive
• Team size: 5
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R1980629 | EA Personnel Name: ZHANG KAIFENG