Our clinet located in West is looking for Finance Manager who has Shared Service Centre experience.
1. Supervise the accounting team on day to day operations (GL, AR, AP, and inter-co balances, transactions and cash-flow, etc)
2. Plan, prepare and submit financial and management reports and ensure timely submission
3. Prepare statutory report and liaise with auditors and company secretary, and tax agents
4. Prepare all aspects of corporate tax and GST/MES and keep updated with new regulations
5. Develop and implement goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management and accounting
6. Ensure compliance with internal control procedures and accounting policies
7. Work proactively with respective BU operation to understand future financial information needs and produce efficient & effective solutions
8. Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to
9. Maintain fixed assets & leasing processes and procedures (include fixed assets & leasing register, capitalisation, disposal, verification and depreciation of fixed assets, etc).
10. Support budgeting, forecasting and transfer pricing activities.
11. Support Assistant General Manager with special projects and workflow process improvements.
12. Ad hoc assignment