RESPONSIBILITIESJAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
- Acts as primary point of contact for selected partners
- Responsible for financial reporting operational activities
- Participate/lead cross trainings of junior associates and new team members
- Follow internal control procedures and all accounting policies in accordance with CAS and internal control framework
- The role has controlling and reporting responsibilities over all processes in the end-to end accounting
- The role executes ongoing control over the accounting activities in the respective ledger, for which it is responsible.
- You should possess minimally a Degree in Accountancy / Finance or Economics
- 2 years or more of relevant experience in finance operations
- Process knowledge on the respective process domain
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills
- Experience with simple to complex query handling
- Proficiency in applications including Google Suite and Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Charts), Powerpoint and process mapping tools
- SAP/ERP system experience
- Japanese/Korean language proficiency is advantageous as you will be required to do liaise with employees/vendors in Japan and Korea
Thank you for your application, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026EA Personnel: R2198664
Rhys Goh Hui Ming