Our client is a global leader in raw materials and ingredients distribution with footprint in more than 60 countries.
We are currently looking for suitable candidates for the Account Manager (Coating & Adhesives) position to handle Singapore and Malaysia market.
- Manage (key) principals for the Coating & Adhesive business in Singapore and Malaysia. Implement and execute strategies in order to achieve business and growth objectives, as well as conversion of key projects into sales.
- Lead all aspects of account management and new business development activities, including strategy development & tactical execution, setting account goals and objectives and driving efforts to achieve them.
- Identifying key decision makers & develop strong relationship with customers to support retention and translate into new revenue opportunities, programs to retain and grow existing accounts.
- Ensure profitability of the business by achieving monthly sales targets & market share through direct selling & monitoring performance against targets and by securing business with new & existing customers. Develop organic growth with both existing and new customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related degree
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the sales of Coating & Adhesives or other specialty chemicals
- Confident in leading technical discussions and be problem-solvers.
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal and networking skills
- Possess strong convincing power and ability to maintain and strengthen relationships with customers & principals
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact Darrel Ramos (EA Registration Number R1108913) and email your resume in Word format to email@example.com for further discussion.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.