Our client is a global manufacturer for Parts
· Attends to sales enquiries and generate.
· Promotes and sales of company products and services.
· Ability to give detailed technical advice on functions and methods of operation is essential.
· Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
· Identify and close new business.
· Drove all aspects of product management for range of managed network solutions for clients
· Works closely with customers in the development of applications to meet customers' needs.
· Engage local vendor field representatives, collaborating sales efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering new account opportunities and secure favourable pricing.
· Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any other related fields
· Experience in selling Spare Parts
· Excellent communication and presentation skill
Our client offer
· Singapore - Salary $2,500 - $3,500 + Transport + hp + AWS + Incentive
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format, kindly include the following particulars
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn remuneration package
- Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
Dawn Han EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026