Collaboration with SMU Japanese Cultural Club (JCC)
On Friday 7 February 2020, JAC Recruitment Singapore and SMU’s Japanese Cultural Club held a collaborative seminar to share about the Japanese working culture and potential career opportunities for Japanese-speaking individuals in Singapore. Participants took home useful pointers regarding basic Japanese Business Etiquette and tips on polishing their resumes, enabling them to be better equipped when pursuing opportunities in future.
The seminar also touched on JAC’s presence in Singapore and the services that we provide, establishing a platform for potential candidates to engage us as their trusted career consultancy firm.
The Agenda Included:
1. About JAC Recruitment
2. Difference between working in Japan and Singapore
3. Japanese Business Etiquette
4. Resume writing tips
5. Interview tips for fresh graduates
Number of Participants:
24 students, including Final Year Students and International Students from Japan
Feedback from the Session:
Based on a poll after the seminar:
● Participants were able to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation towards the Japanese as a community as well as
their working environment and culture.
● They learnt how to write good resume
● Participants were able to learn about JAC, and some candidates even contacted us thereafter for a mendan (consultation) session!
Photo credits by SMU Japanese Cultural Club (JCC)