Objectives of position
- Reporting to the General Manager, this position will be responsible all the HR related processes, procedures and policies.
- Ensure Company have the right people in the right positions at the right cost to meet strategic and operational objectives.
- Provide HR insight and advice on Merge and Acquisition projects in terms of organization and people integration
- Ensure the key processes like Hiring & Selection , Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Organizational Development and Employee Relations effectively to achieve targets.
1. To act as business partner to the country Target Market Heads to align HR strategy and activities with the organization’s strategy, mission, vision and values.
2. Work with local HR Team to strengthen HR competency across the country. Provide support and direction with HR related issues.
3. Full responsibility on all HR activities from recruitment, compensation & benefits, learning & development.
4. Formulate, implement and review HR policies and procedure. Ensure company has proper HR policy and procedure in place.
5. Bridge the communication link between employees and the organization. Maintain high visibility and effective working relationships with Regional HR team and cross functional relationships within the region.
6. Prepare and provide accurate regular reports on human resources related activities on a timely basis.
7. Ensure the organization is in compliance with local employment ordinances as well as corporate policies.
8. Conduct market survey and analysis regularly to ensure the salary and compensation packages always stay competitive within the industry and the location.
9. Conduct performance management process and ensure fairness in appraisal.
10. Prepare annual budget and exercise monitoring and control within the budget year.
11. Prepare annual salary review and year-end incentive payment proposal.
12. Recommend appropriate and competitive salary and compensation payment terms.
13. Source effective recruitment channels.
14. Conduct effective selection process in order to hire the right people for the right position.
15. Manage the talent pool.
16. Work closely with management to build up positive morale and loyalty among staff.
17. Focus on motivating staff with positive reinforcement, constantly review staff benefits and welfare, establish and monitor reward system.
18. Handle and report grievances and bring to the attention of the management if necessary.
19. Maintain a sincere and pleasant climate of staff relations in the daily interaction with staff so as to achieve a harmonious working environment.
Training & Development
20. Coordinate with other function areas to organize staff training activities and act as facilitator when necessary.
21. Supervise designated personnel to conduct training needs analysis and prepare yearly training plan and activities.
22. Coordinate with other function heads on their training needs.
23. Evaluate the results of all training activities.
24. Provide skills & knowledge training to enhance staff development.
25. Manage Performance Management and Talent Development process.
26. Ad-hoc HR projects given by management.
Skills & Qualifications requirements:
- Strong business acumen and vision in organizational development.
- Well versed in employment ordinance in the Japan Area.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to interact with all levels and all
- Highly motivated, proactive and great leadership skills.
- Ambassador of integrity and change agent.
- Effectively deal with conflict management with confidentiality.
- A minimum degree in university graduate, preferred in Human Resources or Business
- Min. 15 years HR experience, with 5 years of HR Head role.
- Possess significant HR experience, in-depth knowledge of Japanese industry practices and
- Has M&A experience will be a plus.
■JAC Recruitment グローバルネットワーク■