My client is an Asian Asset Investment fund (Approx. 60mil AUM) established in 2018 which focuses on investments in the Asia such as Japan, Indonesia and India. It is part of a group of established investment companies that focus on Internet, Fintech and Technology sector where they do short term investment of assets instead of equity. They are currently looking for a professional Investment Manager to join their team in Singapore.
· Identify investment opportunities, build financial models, estimate company intrinsic values and discuss due diligence research with the team.
· Grow and maintain relationship with portfolio companies via frequent business trips within Asia.
· Monitor the performance assets and prepare regular updates of portfolio companies for internal reporting as well as reporting to investors.
· Provide strategic direction to portfolio companies when required.
· Assist the team in ongoing investment/marketing activities.
· Bachelor’s degree or MBA from a reputable University
· Strong background in financial modelling and ability to identify investment opportunities
· Minimum 3 years of working experience either from Investment Banking or Corporate Finance in a large corporation
· Exposure to Indonesia, India or Japan markets preferred
· Business Japanese language skill is required to liaise with Japanese Investors