• Provide legal advice to the management team.
• Drafting and/or reviewing of company’s policies and contracts.
• Implement necessary counter measures / internal control when necessary.
• Ensure that contracts / policies comply with the headquarters’ / local business unit’s guidelines.
• Contract documentation, administration, revision, tracking and filing of agreements.
• Develops and delivers training programmes on legal issues for employees.
• Monitor and provide regular updates on employment trends and changes to the labour laws.
• Provide legal advice on employment-related legal matters.
• Bachelor’s degree in Law or its equivalent.
• Experience in compliance, contract and labour laws
• Relevant work experience in a corporate environment will be advantageous.
• Candidate must be highly motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Detail-oriented, possess analytical abilities and resourcefulness.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills for prioritizing and handling multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
• Capable of managing confidential information.