One of the most recognized global technology company is looking for a talented individual to join them as a Ecommerce Marketing Specialist
(1 Year Contract).
Required : Fluent in Japanese (Handling Japanese Speaking Clients)
Team Objectives: Increase the quality of our customer journey to drive sales and bring insights to the business.
Enhance Customer Experience: Reduce customer drop off , increase engagement , increase conversion.
Build for future: Address new feature recommendations, review local relevancy and address regional nuances.
- Improve quality of digital store experience for customers
- Improve key word searches and experience recommendations
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews from analytical perspective
- Testing Roadmap features for optimal rollout
- Use insignts and results to develop conversion and optimization strategy to drive sales, improve customer pathways and improve on-store customer experience
- Analyze site Metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience
- Managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail
Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience
2+ years experience working in e-commerce (Online Marketing)
Fluent in Japanese
Excellent project management experience
Analytical or mathematical experience with Omniture & Power BI or Similar products
Experienced with site optimization / experimentation tools (Optimizely, Clicktale & Similar)
If you feel you have the expertise to take on this role click apply or alternatively send in your resume to
JAC Recruitment Group
Reg No : R1982475