Opportunity to work with a world recognized brand in the technology industry. You will be working with a diverse team (from Korea to NZ and across APAC) in engaging and inclusive, supportive work environment.
An experienced candidate (Business, Finance and Program Coordinator) to be based on-site at the regional headquarters in Singapore, working with stakeholders across the APAC region. The primary function will be to oversee and drive internal corporate programs across the APAC Services Business. Your role will have direct impact to drive customer outcomes and business health.
Experience in managing and/or coordinating cross functional projects is essential. Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite proficiency required. Any formal project management training considered a positive.
Working onsite at APAC HQ in Singapore, this person will be expected to demonstrate strong business program management skills and provide leadership and strength in delivering projects on time across several functional areas.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a strong passion for managing and coordinating programs of work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Work with Services leadership across HQ and Subsidiary to deliver on time outcomes to the necessary quality expectation.
• Define, implement, and maintain project KPIs and reports.
• Ability to take direction but also to be able to use initiative to deliver outcomes as needed.
• Approximately 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably gained within an MNC or large enterprise environment.
• Has strong verbal and written communications skills, able to use logic to get things done and win people over.
• Have great planning and organization skills with the ability to prioritize well and deliver reliably on time to tight deadlines.
• Strong excel/business analysis skills
• Developed problem-solving skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements.
• Degree in Finance/Business IT or related discipline preferred
• PMP Certification an advantage