• The primary responsibility is to conduct all commercial operation activities for long-term contracts and spot trades.
• Receive recap from trader and review contract from seller to ensure terms are applied in place according to recap.
• Coordinate with customer for L/C, documentation, delivery conditions
• Preparation and submitting L/C related documentation without any discrepancy within designated timeline.
• Interaction with internally to arrange L/C negotiation and managing payment schedules
• Input all trade related data to SAP system on time and mailing, filing, file maintenance
• Provide clients vessel itinerary, document instruction (DI), Letter of Indemnity (LOI) and monitor vessel movements
• Able to arrange vessel chartering based on incoterm under recap or contract.
• Check final price and arrange final settement with agreed parties
• Maintains all contractual and regulatory requirements.
• Demonstrates solid team working skills and exhibit strong communication skills.
• The willingness to assume responsibility for and ownership and accountability of his/her tasks is essential.
· Min. Diploma though degree holder preferred
· More than 5 years of working experience in trade market handling shipments with import/export documentation practices (petroleum products preferred)
· Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
· Positive working attitude with initiative and attention skills
· Familiar with Incoterms and shipping
Chartering experience is preferred