Our client one of the top global tech companies is looking for a dynamic individual to be their Merchandising Planner (1 Year Contract) to continue their growth in the Singapore and Japan market.
- Develop product demand forecasts, manage item life cycle, and inventory controls to ensure Store can realize our revenue and profit goals.
- Demonstrated by achieving an In-Stock Percentage of 99.0%, inventory growth at half of revenue growth
- Manage mark-downs to stay within budget.
- Develop, maintain and make recommended adjustments to 6 months rolling forecast based on changes in demand and market trends for the assigned product categories at SKU level.
- Develop and track key forecasting KPI’s
- Manages Product Life cycle and ensure smooth product transition
- Determine initial purchase quantity, and rebuy quantities, for all SKUs
- Ensure purchase plan aligns with our inventory management goals
Analytical Problem Solving | Cross-Boundary Collaboration | Building Customer and Partner Relationships
Bachelors of Science / Bachelors of Art in Accounting, Business,Supply Chain Management
Minimum of 5 years of demand planning or related experience
Japanese language speaking proficiency is preferred
Does this role feel like your next career Apply now or alternatively send your resume to
JAC Recruitment Group