Retail Channel Executive
Our Client is a Global MNC, renown in Software and Computer peripherals, looking for people to join their team. Team members are fun and lively with lots of exciting opportunities to learn.
· Build and execute account business plans aligned to the key managed partners priorities that identify strategically and tactically how the business growth
· Execute the plan to meet or exceed metric goals including revenue, market share and other goals.
· Act as the key interface between our Client and their customers, leading the extended virtual team working with the account
· Orchestrate a relationship map that identifies each contact’s authority, purpose, value to our client, relationship links/power flows within the account and regular business reviews with insight driven action proposals.
· Act as the account ambassador internally to make sure key stakeholders understand the account profile, connect with the right contacts and support key growth joint opportunities. Manage local, regional and corporate internal executives to get the right resources in the right place to support the account business plan and business growth.
· Ensure Data-driven analytics from CCG insights and ST tools such Clayops are leveraged to support opportunities and COE plans in collaboration with Category Management, Channel Marketing and Partners, sharing key data insights and suggesting amended plans to drive growth
· Flexible Hours / Work from home possible
· 12 months extendable
· Marketing/Business Bachelors’ Degree
· Executive & Intercultural communication skills
· Cross group collaboration, team player attitude
· Forward looking and strategic thinking
· Leading and thriving in ambiguity, eagerness to learn
· Communicates complex concepts and issues effectively, selecting language, tone, and format to match audience
· 3-5+ years relevant consumer experience
· strong Digital acumen (Digital channel, Digital Marketing, Digital partners management, Digital products)
· Established understanding of the Consumer Electronics Devices and Services selling motion for consumer in both Retail and online environment
· Proven success at managing key strategic partnerships with top retailer business, end to end (business planning up to execution)
Workplace: One Marina Boulevard