Our client, an award-winning online game developer and publisher since 2012 is currently searching for a Japanese Speaking Localization Specialist.
With the goal of facilitating access to products for gamers in the region, the central office operates in Singapore, with regional subdivisions operating in Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Australia, Vietnam and Taiwan.
MRT: Tanjong Pagar
Japanese Speaking Localization Specialist
· Responsible for localizing all the in-game assets including text, image, and audio.
· Localize, and/or edit collateral materials related to games.
· Review and fine-tune the vendor translated text by verifying the integrity of the text in the game.
· Work closely with internal or external localization staff, and related teams to help all projects meet deadlines with the finest quality.
- Bachelor degree and above in any field from any recognized university, or equivalent
- Competent use of the Japanese language
- Competent use of the English language (Business level)