- Manage the financial management and reporting processes
- Manage statistics and information for finance/budgeting meetings
- Liaise with government agencies, external parties and organizations
- Consolidate finance and accounting results, financial budgets, projections, forecast and monthly management reports.
- Responsible for driving annual budgeting process
- Review company budgets and forecasted financials with Korea HQ
- Provide analysis on financial results and propose improvements
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience
- Proven track record of strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- CPA or MBA is preferred.
- Big 4 experience is preferred.
- Korean speaking is mandatory in order to liaise with Korea HQ