A proactive hotel Assistant Financial Controller, you will be reporting to the hotel Financial Controller, and shall be responsible to: -
· Assist Financial Controller in managing the full spectrum of accounts functions including financial, statutory and management reporting.
· Lead the month-end closing to produce timely and accurate, management accounts and cost analysis.
· Ensure all audit schedules, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement are fairly stated; reconciliations are completed on monthly basis.
· Assist Financial Controller in Taxation, Compliance, Treasury, Capital Expenditure, Auditing, Forecast and Budgeting.
· Assist Financial Controller in cost containment and revenue optimization opportunity.
· Review and maintain robust internal control processes within hotel.
· Adhere to the financial and control process and effective use of the company’s SOP’s
· Maintain an effective working environment for the hotel financial & operational processes in the absence of the Financial Controller.
· Implement and maintain robust training system and Finance process to ensure Finance employees have the necessary framework and skillsets to perform their roles efficiently and effectively.
The incumbent is preferred to have a track record of at least 2-3 years of work experience in a similar capacity in the hotel industry. You need to be energetic, proactive, self-driven, highly motivated and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You should also be adaptable, determined and be someone who wants to be in a fast paced environment that promotes changes and drive for achievements.