|A local accounting firm in Central is looking for Tax Assistant Manager
• Lead your team in achieving overall goals, operational efficiency and accuracy, and customer fulfilment.
• Prepare and review Unaudited financial statements
• Handle all kinds of Tax matters, mainly corporate income tax. Also require reviewing GST and Personal Income reconciliation as an team leader.
• Provide management over a portfolio of clients to ensure required filings and submissions to be done by stipulated timeline
• Train and Educate team staff to improve team performance.
• Advisory work to clients in terms of multiple Tax and Accounting matter
• Assist and handle tax query and audit from IRAS together with Senior Manager
• Related duties assigned by the Management
• Minimum 5+ years proven tax experience
• Strong knowledge of accounting principle
• Creative problem solving skills and is process-driven
• Good organizational and time management skills to deal with multiple deliverables and tight timelines
• Great leadership skills, is meticulous to detail and numbers-driven
• Independent, strong with a strategic and conceptual mindset, and a motivated team player
• Strong willingness to learn and grow with the company
• Qualified CA or CPA, ATA, ATP(income tax)
• Experience in working for a start-up company in the past or someone who is interested in to helping restructuring company's organization.