Client is a small-medium sized bank with a new fund finance department.
- Origination, Structuring, Execution and Monitoring of fund finance activities.
- Assist in strategic planning and implementation of fund finance activities.
- Review and Negotiate terms and conditions with clients and agent banks.
- Prepare credit application and obtain credit approval for fund finance transactions.
- Facilitate fund financing documentation and closing process
- Perform market research and analysis to develop and expand fund finance business.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience (fund finance, structured finance, or corporate finance)