PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Determines customer credit worthiness, approves/rejects customer deals within approved credit authority, recommends deals beyond credit authority, and restructures customer deals.
- Negotiates complex financial transactions and prepares transactions for documentation and funding within limits of authority.
- Negotiates changes in standard documents with legal assistance.
- Negotiates and prepares financial transactions for documentation for transactions in excess of credit authority.
- Assists in administration of wholesale and retail customer "loan" covenant compliance reviews, including on-site record and physical machine/inventory audits.
- Conducts and monitors credit investigations.
- Assists in leading the documentation of retail accounts receivable and administers in-processing, signing, and funding of documented transactions.
- Assists in managing accounting input and audits booked deals for accuracy.
- May provide training for employees in the areas of credit, documentation, and in-processing.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Demonstrate knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply math computation skills.
· Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to analyze customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
· Demonstrate knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
· Demonstrate knowledge of and demonstrated ability to calculate amortization schedules.
· Demonstrate knowledge of credit concepts and techniques.
· Working knowledge of past due account collection techniques.
· Demonstrate knowledge of financing and leasing documentation principles.
· Working knowledge of billing, invoicing and dealer payment principles and concepts.
· Working knowledge of UCC filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: A 4-year college or university degree in any discipline and a minimum of 2 years exempt experience in credit, customer services, collections, marketing, financial statement analysis