My client is one of the major Asian Banks in the region. They are currently looking for a talented Japanese speaking professional with expertise in regional taxation to join their Advisory Department.
Analyst / Associate – Advisory Department
· Support relationship manager by providing advisory related to issues arising from regional transactions including cross-border trades, investments, divestments, profit repatriations, and efficient group financing
· Liaise with Country Advisors and product offices to prepare marketing materials to cultivate new businesses and to provide response client’s inquiries
· Accumulate the latest information and keep track of changes in the region’s tax, accounting, laws and investment regulations necessary to conduct advisory services
· Provide regular updates on the changes in regional investment and regulatory landscape to the relationship managers
· Develop good relationships with local regulators, service providers and internal counterparts in the markets under coverage
· Undertake other assignments specifically instructed by GM and HOD from time to time.
· 3-5 years of experience in regional treasury business with knowledge in regional taxation involving cross-border trade and liquidity management
· Business Japanese language skills (N2/N1) is required to liaise with Japanese corporates
· Good understanding of trade finance and treasury products
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Have strong ethics and integrity, able to embrace corporate culture and change, committed, and have strong teamwork spirit
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Work Visa sponsorship will not be provided