Territory Manager – New Eqt & Aftermarket
Office location - Jurong West
Salary budget - Basic + $1,000 transport + hp claim + AWS + comm. 0.5% / 1% of total sales (depending on Product line) [salary is neg depending on applicant last drawn]
Role – Independent sales & Distributor management
Area of coverage – Singapore, Vietnam & Taiwan
To increase share of industry customer spend on all products and services. Drive increased customer loyalty throughout the designated segment in the designated Area.
The Territory Manager is responsible for the sale of plants, machines and parts to customers in the designated Area. Responsibility typically comprised of sales, technical support, application experts, and product support field personnel to achieve goals.
- Meet/Exceed Budget Plan Sales and Market Share targets for all plants, machines and parts sold
- Assist in merchandising dealer service to grow that sector of the business
- Manages Merchandising Funds for Plants, Machines & Parts.
- Responsible for Price Realization for these disciplines.
- Develop Marketing Plans to Achieve BP for Plants, Machines, Rental, Parts.
- Oversee service goodwill spending on all products within industry segment
- Ensure customer satisfaction through management of product and commercial issues
- Responsible for leadership and supervision of the industry field reps, typically consisting of sales, application, service and/or product support.
- Sales & Marketing Operational Excellence: Sales Funnel Management, Sales Coverage, Integrated Solutions
- Report on competitive activities including plant, machine & parts competitive pricing (Lost Sales Reporting).
- Develop relevant reports on trends required to support necessary Business Reviews.