Position: Executive Relationship Manager
Title: Assistant Manager
Reporting to: Business Director
Salary: Up to SGD 5,000 + Variable Bonus
Location: Jurong East / Raffles Place (Based on the customers location)
My client, one of the top Asian Insurance Companies in the Region, is looking for a talented Japanese Speaking Relationship Manager (Assistant Manager) to join their team in Singapore.
Different from a conventional insurance firm, my client pride themselves for providing unbiased financial consulting services to their customers by providing financial solutions from various policy providers across life and general insurance. Comprehensive training based on their successful and tested model will be provided to equip you with the full knowledge a Relationship manager will require to excel in his or her field.
You will be working in a branch environment and will not be required to do canvasing or solicitate customers outside of the branch. In addition, the compensation package is based on a fixed annual salary with variable bonus that is determined by your individual and branch performance and not on a commission basis.
Using their skills and knowledge of insurance to recommend and sell insurance policies to customer. Help to expand our business and actively seek and acquire new clients to ensure growth.
- Work in a branch environment
- Attend to walk in customer
- Expand the firm’s customer base through referrals
- From providing holistic life planning consultations to customers, to designing the optimally customised financial solutions, and right up to the fulfilment of customers’ life plans
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing customers
- Planning and execute solution for sales team to deliver to customer
- Complete the mandatory training requirements
- Analysing opportunities by researching industry and market trend
- Sales administrative support, such as providing support for completing paperwork, communicating to insurers regarding customer issues, providing customer support to Japanese customer base and to support Management by conveying training ideas to sales team
- Other ad-hoc project or task will be assigned when the need arises
- Diploma or Degree from a reputable educational institute
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in insurance or equivalent industry
- Fluent in Japanese language to liaise with Japanese customers (JLPT N2/N1 or it’s equivalent)
- Good understanding of Japanese culture and its’ business etiquette
- Excellent communication skills
- CMFAS qualifications would be an advantage