US MNC which engages in the manufacture, distribution and technical support of specialty alloys and titanium products.
This company is looking for an inside sales representative who will mainly support Korean customers.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE- Korean Market
Reporting to the Director, Customer Services, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
• Process inquiries and enter customer orders.
• Develop positive and productive relationship with assigned accounts and serve as point person/expert on specific customers’ needs.
• Provide customer service for accounts and interacting with customers via email, fax and telephone, throughout Asian region.
• Monitor and assist in the maintenance of general and custom and market inventory and make appropriate recommendations to the Manager and the Outside Sales person.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with Outside Sales person and all other cross-functional personnel in the region as well as with our corporate headquarters, manufacturing and logistics in the USA.
• Know and adhere to all relevant company policy, procedures and work rules.
• Perform special assignments as required by Director – Logistics & Customer Service.
• Degree in Business/Engineering is preferred.
• Strong English written or verbal communication skills required.
• A Korean written and verbal communication skill is mandatory to communicate with Korea speaking clients.
• Computer skills required.
• Experience/knowledge in dealing with Industrial Products will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience preferred.