My client, a leading bank in the region, is looking for a talented Japanese Speaking professional to join their Wealth Management team as an Assistant Relationship Manager to assist the senior Relationship Managers in the Japanese and Indonesian Market.
- Support private bankers with investment transactions for Japanese clients and delivering superior client experience through providing excellent administrative and organizational support in all client-related processes
- Activities include order-taking of trades, account servicing, new account onboarding, deposit/loan rollovers, prompt execution of client orders as well as understanding client requirements and managing document deficiencies
- Adherence to Internal policies & procedures including Risk & compliance for processes & documentation including account opening documentation, KYC, trades & investment products, credit-related matters, etc
- Being the point of contact for optimal support service delivery in processing client transactions and dealing with client queries
- Managing and trouble-shooting special situations using process knowledge and engaging Subject Matter Experts
- Represent front office in meetings with ops/business risk/COO office and provide feedback to streamline and improve internal processes
- Participate in system enhancement UATs and also in the pre-implementation testing or pilot runs of new initiatives and projects
- The ability to read and speak English and Japanese is a prerequisite as the candidate will be working closely with Japanese clients. Speaking Bahasa Indonesia would be an advantage as well to liaise with Indonesian clients.
- Diploma/Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience preferably as an Assistant RM (ARM) in the Wealth Management segment
- Knowlege in booking and settling trades of various asset classes and products e.g. Fixed Income, Equities, FX-linked products, Mutual Funds, Structured Notes, and handling account opening documentation, payments, and securities transfers would be preferred.
- Excellent organizational and client servicing skills and ability to multi-task and work under time pressure