Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company is currently looking to have a Japanese Speaking International Trade Lane Analyst. This person will support the Manager in managing the assigned end-to-end cross border lanes to ensure delivery of its service, cost, cash, and control and governance goals.
Key tasks include: route optimization, daily routing guide management, event monitoring and follow-up, daily communication with carriers/4PL’s to ensure all shipments have carriers assigned and have valid pickup times, and to ensure carriers are meeting their capacity commitments.
Japanese Speaking International Trade Lane Analyst (Japan Market)
Operations, Control and Governance
· Support control and governance of import export operation through review or audits of import or export transactions.
· Perform import/export operation work that are not be assigned to 4PL Vendors
· Work with 4PL Vendors to ensure smooth import export operation.
· Support 4PL Vendors when they conduct first level troubleshooting and issue resolution on import export operation
· Own KPI or Scorecard tracking and root cause analysis
· Own savings and service improvement projects data gathering, analysis and results tracking
· Perform the role of a P&G Key User for SAP and TMS systems.
· Own Master Data set-up and maintenance
· Gather and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
· Experience in use of SAP is an advantage
· Proficient in Japanese language as the role requires managing suppliers in Japan Market