Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company is currently looking to have a Japanese Speaking International Trade Lane Analyst. This person will support the Manager in managing the assigned end-to-end cross border lanes to ensure delivery of service, cost, cash, and control and governance goals.
Key tasks: route optimization, daily routing guide management, event monitoring and follow-up, communication with carriers/4PL to ensure shipments have carriers assigned and have valid pickup times and meeting capacity commitments.
Japanese Speaking Trade Lane Analyst (Japan Market)
Operations, Control and Governance
· Support control and governance of import export operation through review or audits of import export transactions.
· Perform import/export operation work that are not assigned to 4PL Vendors
· Work with 4PL Vendors to ensure smooth import export operation.
· Support 4PL Vendors when they conduct first level troubleshooting and issue resolution on import export operation
· Own KPI or Scorecard tracking and root cause analysis
· Own savings and service improvement projects data gathering, analysis and results tracking
· Perform the role of a Key User for SAP and TMS systems.
· Own Master Data set-up and maintenance
· Gather and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
· Experience in use of SAP is an advantage
· Proficient in Japanese language as the role requires managing suppliers in Japan Market
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.