Our client is a well-known UK Higher Education company and is seeking for Sales Account Executive to join their team!
- Promote educational conferences / training programs across various industries in major cities, such as Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong, Auckland, Wellington and London, through telemarketing
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales target and daily sales KPI (i.e. talk time and number of calls)
- Achieve or exceed sales targets through following up diligently to close sales opportunity with customers over the phone
- Work closely with Sales Manager, Conference Managers and Marketing team to provide constructive feedback from customers to improve conference content to increase sales and to fuel company’s growth
- Continuously maintain professionalism and integrity in all customer interactions and offer the best customer experience and personalization
- Diploma / Degree qualified
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in conference / training industry, with strong track record of overachievement of sales targets
- Possess strong leadership quality with experience managing sales and sponsorship team
- Ambitious, motivated and result-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates please click apply and send your updated resume in word format (with current and expected salary).
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, rest assure we will keep your resume in mind for other suitable positions.