Our Client is a MNC in Centre
Compliance Monitoring Officer
· Identify and review compliance risks, based on financial and payments regulations;
· Translate identified risks into a compliance monitoring program to be applied across the business;
· Assist the first line with designing and implementing policies and procedures to monitor the identified compliance risks;
· Design and perform testing procedures on first line monitoring;
· Assist in the automation of first line monitoring
· Drive the automation of second line monitoring to enable data-driven reporting;
· Report on first- and second line monitoring, including findings and remediations.
· Minimum 3-4 years of experience in regulatory and/or second line compliance functions, preferably in compliance monitoring or regulatory risk management;
· Good knowledge of finance industry or payment industry;
· Experience in analysing data and automating complex data handling;
· Experience in data visualization tools such as Micro Strategy, Tableau, Looker, etc.;
· Good communication skills, to work smoothly with internal and external stakeholders with different backgrounds.