Assistant Manager (Finance)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Asia Pacific regional offices on financial reporting and analysis, as well as financial controlling duties.
- Perform internal audit by reviewing the financial, operational and compliance controls. Also, to review risk management policies and systems controls.
- Identify and drive continuous process improvement and develop effective accounting and internal control procedures.
- Involve in month end closing process, review and approve journals, ensuring the credibility of monthly results.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting process.
- Assist in transfer pricing documentation.
- Managing of cash flows.
- Liaise with external auditor for financial year end audit.
- Corporate tax, withholding tax, expatriate tax and GST matters.
- Engage management level stakeholders.
- Any other task as assign
- Degree in Accountancy or CPA equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Regional finance and controlling experience a MUST
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years’ experience.
- Independent, self-driven and pro-active
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Willing to travel