Scope of work:
Ensure risk management on a deal level and drive adherence to controls, support and manage Channel Compliance program RUN mode, and also sitewide BCM and privacy.
- Support Risk Manager in deal level risk assessments for Volume Licensing business to safeguard company interests while fulfilling customer needs
- Ensure Volume Licensing business is audit ready at all times and support internal and external audit teams in audit execution
- Monitor Continuous Monitoring testing progress and ensure timely awareness of potential findings
- Drive correction of error for any compliance findings discovered through internal and external audits
- Manage RUN portion of Channel Compliance program and ensure completion of review within designated timeline
- Ensure effective internal stakeholder reporting communications for Channel Compliance audits on a monthly basis and manage subsidiary stakeholder feedback.
- Plan and organize activities/ cascade communications to drive privacy awareness to sitewide audience
- Manage investigation results of all privacy incidents for Volume Licensing and work with the global lead to provide recommended resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring all BCM plans are updated on a quarterly basis and appointed leads for the various lines of business are well-aware of the available resources
- 5 to 8 years of working experience
- Business Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in secondary languages like Mandarin/ Korean/Japanese (good to have)
- Singaporeans or PRs