Our FMCG (Wine Trading) client is seeking for a Sales Manager for their expansion plan. Those who are familiar in beverage/wine will be given priority. The staff will be required to be maintaining relationship with existing Hotel clients while doing necessary BD.
· Meeting sales goals & target, negotiation, selling to customer needs
· Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects for HORECA business.
· Achieve sales target, product mix and meet KPI
· Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Develop and maintain strategic business relationship with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships
· Developing and executing channel sales strategies to increase the rate of sale of brands and SKUs especially for hotel and restaurant
· Spearhead sales expansion
· Introduce new products to clients and organize visits to current and potential clients
· Submit sales plans and prepare counter plan to reach nominated targets
· Ensuring timely collection of account receivable
· Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
· Wine knowledge (WSET 3 or CSW) is preferred
· Min 10 years working experience with HORECA (hotel preferred)
· Strong network and contact with HORECA especially with hotels