Our client is a Japanese Accounting firm providing various services including financial, accounting, taxation, company set-up and other business support to mainly Japanese clients in Singapore.
- Book-keeping on behalf of clients via excel or accounting software in use.
- Assists in preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards at the end of the financial year.
- Computation of salary on weekly or monthly basis for clients.
- Central Provident Fund (CPF) registration and timely monthly payment.
- Preparing year-end IR8A forms for personal tax.
- Preparation and filing with Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) regarding Corporate Tax and/or GST.
- Ad-hoc office admin duties assigned by the management
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in accounting firm
- Diploma or Degree in Accounts / Finance will be advantageous.
- Must have good PC (MS Word and MS Excel) skill.
- Meticulous, team player with excellent communication skill.
- Interested in Japanese culture.