FMCG Logistic service provider is looking for Customer Service cum Administrator to join their team.
Working Location: West
Working Hour: Mon - Fri or Tue - Sat
· Prepare warehouse order for delivery and pickup based on schedule and finish necessary action in timely matter.
· Receive and process warehouse stock products
· Perform warehouse inventory controls / cycle & stock count to meet company’s quality standards
· Prepare KPI reports
· Attend customer’s enquires with high standard of customer service
· Entry data in WMS system timely and accurate manner
· Data analysis and prepare report
· Other ad-hoc duties/tasks assigned by immediate supervisor or manager
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
· Has good communication and coordination skill
· Has a sense of urgency at work
· Able to work well under fast working environment
· Able to take pressure well
· Meticulous person and eyes on details
· Able to respect and understand different culture
· Organized, Accurate, Team Player, Quality Focus and Efficient
* Interested candidates are welcome to submit your resume with full particulars and full details on employment history, reasons for leaving, current/last drawn salary and expected remuneration.
* We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.