- Perform secretarial role to support Regional Head of Southeast Asia and Oceania that includes coordination with headquarters and companies across countries in both Japanese and English languages.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, activities, materials, etc., and remaining flexible and quickly handling changes in scheduling and/or last-minute information requests.
- Coordinates travel arrangements by making necessary reservations for transportation and hotel accommodations; prepares all related travel documents for both Regional Head and Planning Director
- Consolidate all business related expenses and claims through internal system and follow up claim reimbursement for both Regional Head and Planning Director.
- Screens incoming calls/mail and, as appropriate, provides requested information, takes messages, or redirects inquiries to the appropriate staff member or office.
- Regularly handling sensitive and confidential materials and information and maintaining a high degree of required confidentiality.
- Maintain accurate documentation and record of internal approval list for audit purpose, attend to audit meetings.
- Translation of message/materials from English to Japanese and vice versa.
Perform other secretarial tasks according to established guidelines and procedures so these activities are completed accurately and on time. Activities may include attend to meeting, prepare documents, distributing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, filing, maintaining office supplies or other inventory.
- Min 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in both written & spoken English and Japanese as there will be frequent liaising with Japanese counterparts and handling Japanese documents