A Japanese MNC in Trading, Manufacturing and Marine is looking for Accounting Manager for its Singapore entity.
Location: West, near MRT
• Maintain full set of accounts up to Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Accounts.
• Prepare consolidation accounting.
• Monitor cash flow
• Prepare monthly management reports and quarterly closing reports.
• Ensure audits and tax fillings are properly executed with Company’s Auditors.
• Handle audit and tax filling and liaison with auditor and tax agent.
• Understand and ensure comply to financial regulations and legislation.
• Liaise with external business partners such as distributors, banks, external auditors, government authorities, etc.
• Issue invoice for non-trade claim.
• Review and filling sales invoices.
• Update master of customers/vendors
• Liaise with overseas entities for accounting matters.
• Responsible for the overall financial accounting of the company
• Prepare month end inventory reports and submit to relevant departments
• Liaise and report to Group Accountant in Regional HQ
• Prepare and submit quarterly GST return
• Manage accounting system & ERP system
• Other ad hoc duties assign from time to time
• Degree in Accountancy
• Minimum 5 years management experience.
• Strong knowledge in Auditing, in-house auditing.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision/Departmental financial reporting is an added advantage.
• Ability to work independently under pressure and tight reporting deadline
• Detail-oriented and meticulous
• Strong communication and analytical skills, able to multi-tasks.
• Able to travel frequently to ASEAN countries.