My client, one of the largest Asian Bank, is currently looking for a Japanese Speaking professional to join their Forex sales team.
The core responsibilities of this position includes:
• To market FX/Money Market, OTC Options and Derivative products to corporate clients
• To provide professional advice, market analysis and strategies to meet the financial needs of clients
• To quote FX rates to other department such as Remittance, Bills, Deposits, etc
• Presentation of new/existing product to corporate clients and/or internal staff.
• Collaborate (e.g. joint-visit) with RM to grow our Treasury business
• Meet sales targets and must possess the passion to drive sales
• To perform any other duty, admin work or project assigned by the Management and Managers
• Degree holder
• Business Japanese Language proficiency required to liaise with Japanese Speaking Clients and reporting to Japan HQ (JLPT N2/N1)
• Accreditation in CMFAS certificates - M1B, M5, M6, M8 and FMRP preferred
• At least 1 year of experience in Front Office (RM, ARM, Client servicing etc.)
• Possess strong understanding of economics and financial markets, particularly in FX currency market
• Client orientated with the ability and maturity to deal with diverse clientele
• Good with Microsoft Word and Excel