|Japanese Speaking Senior Analytics and Insights Manager
Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company is currently looking to have a Senior Analytics and Insights Manager. This individual is expected to lead analytics and insights for the regional business across APAC, with Japan as the focus market.
· Lead analytics and insights for the regional business across APAC, with Japan as the focus market.
· Assimilate deep knowledge of the consumers, culture, retail landscape and local media practices to craft winning propositions
· Responsible for contents improvement & user experience enhancement
· Dedicatedly identify growth opportunities and potential risks by analysing & integrating data from various data sources for Business across APAC markets
· Identify deep consumer insights and translate them into winning propositions by using data/analysis from multiple sources
· Coaching and growing capability of the team - envisions and enables them to develop and achieve appropriate career goals
· Enabling the team to perform to their full potential, make a difference to deliver breakthrough business results
· Build positive relationship with research agencies to understand needs and desire of APAC consumers
· Demonstrate creative and new-to-world analysis techniques to deliver state of the art consumer analyses.
· Qualify winning ideas and drive improvements with consumers and shoppers
· Craft guidelines for the businesses’ sustainable growth
· Improve Marketing Returns-on-Investment based mixed modelling
· Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in Business Japanese and English
· Around 8-10 years of proven experience in APAC market (specifically Japan)
· Keen business acumen to uncover insights and opportunities by analysing & integrating data from various data sources