Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company is currently looking to have a Japanese Speaking Senior Analytics and Insights Manager. This individual is expected to lead analytics and insights for the regional business across APAC, with Japan as the focus market.
Japanese Speaking Senior Analytics and Insights Manager
· Lead analytics and insights for the regional business across APAC, with Japan as the focus market.
· Assimilate deep knowledge of the consumers, culture, retail landscape and local media practices to craft winning propositions
· Responsible for contents improvement & user experience enhancement
· Dedicatedly identify growth opportunities and potential risks by analysing & integrating data from various data sources for Business across APAC markets
· Identify deep consumer insights and translate them into winning propositions by using data/analysis from multiple sources
· Enabling the team to perform to their full potential, make a difference to deliver breakthrough business results
· Build positive relationship with research agencies to understand needs and desire of APAC consumers
· Demonstrate creative and new-to-world analysis techniques to deliver state of the art consumer analyses.
· Qualify winning ideas and drive improvements with consumers and shoppers
· Craft guidelines for the businesses’ sustainable growth
· Improve Marketing Returns-on-Investment based mixed modelling
· Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in Business Japanese and English
· Around 8-10 years of proven experience in APAC market (specifically Japan)
· Keen business acumen to uncover insights and opportunities by analysing & integrating data from various data sources
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.