Senior Business Development Manager
My client, one of the major Asian Fintech companies, is currently looking for a talented Senior Business Development Manager to join their Cryptocurrency Exchange based in Singapore. The team, consisting of professionals from various well-known FIs and consulting firms, is quickly expanding and is aiming to be one for the leading Exchange in the region.
You should be a fast learner who enjoys being in a fast-paced start-up environment and have a strong interest in Blockchain/Cryptocurrency.
You will be working closely with the COO to lead the Business Development Initiatives. You should be adaptable and able to work well under tight deadlines to generate strong pipelines and partnerships for the firm. As it is a start-up, you are also required to be flexible and work across different teams, assisting them with any issues apart from your original duties when required.
• Construct full BD process flow in CRM tool, including multiple deal pipelines and all steps in the BD process
• Clear and concise writeup of all meetings and calls to allow management to stay updated, and make business decisions/arrange second stage meetings
• Manage both routine and event driven follow ups in a timely manner with all contacts, both successful and failed leads
• Organise and lead first meetings with potential institutional customers and vendors
• Propose various partnership/BD opportunity types, useful vendor relationships, and discuss with wider team so we can pool all potential companies from our respective networks.
• Representing Wowoo exchange at events, co-ordinating with marketing
• Active involvement in online chat groups/communities, representing the company, and to source BD leads
- Minimum a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Business Development
- Knowledge in CRM tool (eg salesforce, hubspot) preferred
- Strong knowledge in cryptocurrency industry
- Fast learner and able to work well in a start-up environment and under tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary package with bonus.
- 21 days of annual leave per year & Medical insurance.
- International environment that supports open discussions and sharing of ideas.