Our client, a regional Japanese food group/franchisor with multiple brand names in Singapore is looking for an Area Manager to supervise multiple outlets. There will be a chance to work in Japan, Indonesia and Thailand for supervisory role.
F&B Area Manager
· Ensuring that communication between departments is consistent
· Support the company in planning to ensure businesses are adequately resourced.
· Review and analyzes financial statements with the Managers
· Develop action plans to improve results and profitability.
· Ensuring KPI are in place and sales targets are met.
· Ensuring all assigned outlets meet the delivery of quality food and services through the purchasing and management of food and non-food items.
· Maintain and audit food and non-food inventory levels at each assigned outlet.
· Ensuring that all projects and events are effectively executed
· Completes all weekly reporting
· Determine management needs and select quality management candidates.
· Ensure compliance with all local laws/regulations
· Minimum five years in multi-outlet F&B Management.
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.