Position Title: Senior Manager, IoT & AI Program Management
Department: New Product Development
Reporting To: Director
The client is a newly-established corporation which is aiming to expand businesses in Asia such as Telecommunication, Fintech, and digital related service and develop a new business globally in the domain of ICT, Media, and etc.
We belong to a larger organization which has a global presence in over 65 countries with business in a broad range of fields, including mineral resources & energy, automobiles, ICT, media, food, industrial parks and etc.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
To support in the following functions including but not limited to:
• Assist in development of SC’s overall strategy in the areas of IoT and AI.
• Assess the overall IoT / AI opportunities in South East Asia and identify the key applications, devices, and market with particular focus on:
- Identification of National Partners who we can partner with on a JV basis
- Identification of industrial parks, large enterprises, and or municipal authorities who require very specific IoT applications
- Identification of smaller projects for reference to our affiliates (JVs) or operating units
- Identification of device vendors and application partners
• Assist in negotiating MOUs and definitive agreements with commercial partners as well as application / device vendors
• Provide general program management support to JVs during negotiations, POCs, business planning, and implementation including the development of business plans with partners
• General management and support of JVs after launch
Qualifications and Experience:
• This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges for the target business areas as well as the capacity to build and convey compelling value propositions.
• Diploma holder or degree holder with at least 10 – 15 years of relevant working experiences
• Demonstrates strong commercial experience in IoT/AI business
• Possess relevant experience in project management for system integrators
• Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively