Role of the team
- To ensure proper execution of group HR policies.
- To ensure Benefit programs and HR policies are compliant with labor laws and regulations.
- To design and manage the Group HR databases and process based on the company strategy. (e.g. Head count data, staff cost, etc.)
1. Plan and execute HR policies, programs and infrastructure
- Involve in design, development and implementation of group HR policies, including but not limited to, compensation and benefit policies and programs, HR infrastructure and operations, etc. Work closely with other regional HR team members and local country HR to customize group policies, infrastructure, and operations based on BU strategy and local statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Review and analyze current process, recommend and execute improvement plans.
- Support the annual performance management, salary review and promotion process.
- Review and improve policies and employee handbooks.
- Review and analyze internal equity and market competitiveness of total remuneration programs.
2. Oversee HR databases management
- Manage and prepare monthly headcount, payroll, time off, employee records, benefits, and so on.
- Monitor HR databases and provide insight reports and recommendations to each BU and management.
- Design manuals and document data processing procedures
- Improve databases and workflows.