Position: Associate Director/ Director (Business Development- SEA Japanese Corporate)
Primary Role: Business Developement
· Handle existing portfolio of clients, Active involvement in business development and to identify opportunities for topline growth.
· Identifying and targeting new client groups and develop a convincing and credible pitch to develop Kroll’s Japanese client base across the region.
· Working with team to pitch and execute engagement with target companies(japanese corporates)
Secondary Role: Consulting
· It is important for the incumbant to learn & manage the consulting engagement review to ensure the deliverables are in line with the client's expectations
Requirements (ranking in terms of importance)
· Connections to decision maker of japanese corporations (e.g. strategy heads, security heads, division heads)
· Sales experience to Japanese Corporates pertaining to services. Understanding of Japanese culture is important as Japanese companies are the targeted clients
· Some proficiency in Japanese language is okay. (Japanese language is not a strict requirement)