Regional Asst. HR Manager / Generalist – MNC
Our client is a global manufacturing company.
· Ensure that current and future HR requirements are met and that the employees are recruited, managed, organised, trained, evaluated and rewarded in accordance with the Group’s HR strategy. Responsible for recruitment; training and development; compensation; benefits; performance evaluation; organisational development; health, safety and employees’ wellness; HR administration; payroll; employee communications; etc.
· Liaise with functional or operational area Managers to develop and implement local and regional HR strategies that are appropriate for our business needs, but consistent with the organisation’s overall HR strategies.
· Evaluate the organisation’s future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to our HR strategy and adapt existing current HR programmes to meet these needs.
· Main contact for all expatriate issues and ensuring compliance with company expatriate policy and practices including but not limited to: relocation to and from Singapore including their family (if applicable), assistance with Social Insurance, Immigration documents, tax reporting, living accommodations, employee benefits and other applicable transactions/documents.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources management or relevant disciplines
· Minimum 5 - 8 year working experience; prior experience in HR and/or relevant to expatriate management is a plus
· Proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese is a plus as incumbent needs to support China & Taiwan
· Knowledge in compensation & benefits & expat related matters
· Advanced knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
· Proven success in working in a multi-cultural team in fast-paced organizations
· Out-going, responsible and open-minded personality
· Customer-oriented mindset/attitude
· Willingness to learn by taking more responsibility if required
Our client offer
· Salary $5,000 - $7,500 + VB
· 5 days, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format with a copy of your recent photograph, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.