Well established 3PL service provider is looking for Warehouse Assistant Manager to fulfil customer’s logistics needs.
Working location: West
Working Hours: 5 days
• Responsible for day to day warehouse operation which meet with customer’s satisfaction which following company’s policy
• Continuously improve for warehouse operation for further efficiency with considering operational cost
• Work allocation planning and staff performance management
• Ensure actual stock level and system information is telly.
• Periodical KPI report submission
• Familiar with WMS system
• Has team leader experience in warehouse environment
• Hands on experience in inventory management
• Has strong leadership and influence skill
• Has strong sense of responsibility and urgency
• Able to work well with different back ground of people
*Interested candidates are welcome to submit your resume with full particulars and full details on employment history, reasons for leaving, current/last drawn salary and expected remuneration.
Those who are shortlisted will be contacted only.