My client, one of the major Asian Banks, is looking for a talented professional to join their Syndication team focusing on origination in the Philippines and India markets.
- Marketing pitch books & securing mandates, with a focus in the Indian and Philippines markets, through the structuring of solutions that meets the needs of our clients.
- Assisting in providing syndication and underwriting strategies to build our business and improve our strategic positions.
- Negotiating documentation, gathering intelligence and information to support the team in the execution of the mandates.
- Ensuring that documentation are in order and be hands-on in the preparing of pitch books, term sheets, bid documents and all other required documentation.
- Preparing reports promptly for submission to higher management.
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in a bank, preferably with some experience in syndications. Candidates with a good grounding in corporate banking can also be considered.
- Highly motivated and possess a strong work ethic.
- Able to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- A good eye for detail.