Our client is a well-known Japanese company in Food industry is currently seeking for a QA Executive to join their expanding team. This client is a huge meat-related product distributor in Singapore and supplies/cater to major F&B and HORECA customers.
· Supporting the implementation and maintenance of effective QA systems
· Ensure full compliance to standards and policies of Company and the local government.
· Be responsible for maintaining customer specifications, raw material specifications and all quality and food safety programs.
· Responsible for GMP training of staff and ensuring Personal Hygiene/Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Safety and Quality awareness are implemented.
· Close monitoring of sanitation results and drive for improvement of cleanliness in a factory environment will be required on a regular basis.
· Updating of all relevant Quality System SOPs and documentation to meet audit requirements.
· Conducting internal audits and plant reviews to ensure effective implementation and compliance.
· Calibration activities of freezer, chiller and production floor temperatures and thermometers, weighing scales and other monitoring equipment required for trucks used during delivery.
· Responsible for product sensory evaluation and shelf life determination. Investigate and report on nonconforming raw material and products including customer complaints and ensure proper measures are taken as necessary.
· A degree in Science will be preferred.
· Understanding of and experience in quality assurance systems in a food factory would be an advantage.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP and Food production.