- Conduct financial spreading and financial analysis for current and prospective counterparties.
- Assist in identifying credit risk in trades and facilitate credit risk discussion with business teams.
- Prepare recommendations and credit memos for transaction approvals
- Perform annual credit reviews for existing counterparties in the portfolio
- Maintain counterparty limit and review exposure to ensure accuracy of credit risk reporting
- Monitor industry and counterparty news for any notable credit events
- Adhoc travelling required
- At least 4 years of credit/financial statements related experience (i.e. Credit Analyst, Auditors are welcome to apply.)
Note: Please feel free to drop your resume to my email at Jeffrey.email@example.com if you will like me to give you a prompt reply.