Our client, a Japanese F&B Sushi joint is expanding their business in Singapore. This sushi chain currently covers countries such as Japan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, China and the United States. They are currently looking to have a Training Manager to join the team to take charge of employee affairs in Singapore.
· Support the planning and maintaining Sushi stores staff strength within Singapore.
· Responsible for whole onboarding process of staff.
· Developing new SOP for outlets and assuring the execution and application
· Develop a training plan to facilitate training programmes for employees.
· Lead training for restaurants and conduct periodic training audits across all restaurants.
· Update management with findings of field audits and customer feedback for improvements.
· Hire, train, and supervise restaurant employees
· Create staff schedule to ensure appropriate staffing
· Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses
· Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards
· Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards
· 5 years of F&B service industry experience and Training background required
· Preferably from Service Quality/ Excellence background.
· Working knowledge of general restaurant operations, including personnel management, food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation and health codes, and security
· Demonstrated ability to manage operating costs in accordance with budgets
· Extremely organized and detail-oriented
· Occasional travel to Hong Kong for training.
· Good knowledge and experience of restaurant operations added advantage