|[Main Role and Responsibilities]|
As a key functional leader in ASEAN regional headquarter, plan execute and manage following activities under collaboration with Japanese Head Office, regional affiliates, distributors, licensors/licensees and office staff.
1. Informational services including:• Educating corporate members;
• Seeing questions from stakeholders;
• Providing informational services to health care providers;
• Establishing scientific data bases;
• Planning and executing scientific meeting at conferences and congresses presentation/publications plans of important and reporting of pivotal trial results to the FDA, at scientific meetings and through journal articles.
2. Regulatory review including:• Ensuring that all written documents and materials are scientifically accurate and adhere to the guidelines man dated by the Competent Authority.
3. Liaison to stakeholders including:• Health care professionals including KOLs;
• Professional organizations;
• Disease state advocacy groups.
4. Grant Educational meeting support handling including;• Review and investigation of grant/educational meeting support request;
• Decide, execute and review grant/educational meeting support.
5. Marketing support including:• Providing medical training and presenting relevant scientific information;
• Providing scientific input and expertise in the design and construction of all promotional materials and events;
• Supporting formulary listing;
• Visiting health care professional together with marketing staff.
6. R&D including:• Handling investigator initiated trials;
• Planning and executing possible life cycle management;
• Review and evaluation of new (in-licensing) products.
7. Other company-related instructions from the Managing Director.
• More than 10 years experiences in pharma company.
• More than 7 years experiences in medical affairs function.
• More than 3 years in management experiences (preferable)
• Therapeutic fields for Central Nervous System/Neurology, Endocrinology, Nephrology (preferable)
• Working experiences at start-up company(preferable)
• Inter ASEAN medical affairs activities, including internal/external training, conference organizing, KOL/stakeholders meetings
• Preparation of strategic medical plans of each product.
• Handling experiences of Medical Affairs relating to Databases, such as Veeva.
• Create and review Medical/Scientific and Commercial/Promotional materials
• Medical writing experiences (preferable)
• Handling clinical trials, such as Phase IV, multi-national trials, Investigator Initiate Trials. (preferable)
• Pharma Doctor or Medical Doctor
• Medical and scientific knowledge with the level of direct interaction with KOLs and physicians.
• Basic understandings of commercial activities including National Code of Conduct