Our client, a well-known Video Game company in Singapore is looking for a Demand Supply Coordinator to join the expanding Supply Chain Team. The Regional Office in Singapore is responsible for overseeing all activities involving their HQ and South East Asia.
Demand Supply Coordinator
Department: Demand & Supply Chain
· Manage procurement in hardware and software and sales forecast for SEA markets.
· Handle business planning with SEA teams and work together with Local sales team.
· Involve in sales & profitability, control & monitoring of the inventory.
· Manage overall supply chain processes in operation and SAP to meet all delivery demands.
· Provide support in general reporting to HQ for sales and procurement related reports.
· Involved in new operation planning and implementation.
· Financial background would be advantageous.
· 3 years of experience in Demand Planning or SCM background.
· Degree holders will be preferred.
· Advantage to have gaming industry experience or knowledge
· Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
· Familiar softwares: SAP (R3 – SDMM), Ms Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)